Sunday, March 4, 2007

How Are You Living Your Life

listen to these lyrics:

LEGACY by Nichole Nordeman

"I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love?
Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace
Who blessed Your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy"

What are you doing with your life? If you died right now, what would people remember you for? What do you want to be remembered for? What is your legacy? This is YOUR life who are you representing?

These are somethings we need to think about on a daily basis. We are never guaranteed tomorrow. You may think that you have all the time in the world, but you might not. Life should be fun, tell people how much they mean to you. If you new that you had 24 hours left in your life what you tell your friends? But here's the thing, we will never know when we only have 24 hours left. So why continue life as "I have all the time in the world"

My legacy, I want to leave behind is that I lived in the moment. That I did not loose a single second. Life is so precious that we need to live it to the fullest. I want people to know that I lived life for ONE person, that His hand guided me through everything. And hopefully along this journey of life I have impacted people's lives. Even if I don't find out til the day I die. Living for Christ alone is worth it all!!!!

No comments: